What does the latest research on Vitamin D say? Subscribe to NutritionFacts.org’s free newsletter to receive an infographic summary of the main takeaways and Dr. Greger’s recommendations: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
DESCRIPTION: What role has inactivity played in the obesity epidemic and how much should we be exercising?
I previously touched on this in my video Diet or Exercise, What’s More Important For Weight Loss? (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/diet-or-exercise-whats-more-important-for-weight-loss/)
Don’t get me wrong–exercise is wonderful! Check out, for example:
• What Women Should Eat to Live Longer (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/what-women-should-eat-to-live-longer/)
• Halving Heart Attack Risk (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/halving-heart-attack-risk/)
• Exercise and Breast Cancer (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/exercise-breast-cancer/)
• Reversing Cognitive Decline (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/reversing-cognitive-decline/)
Best to stick to foods rich in nutrients but poor in calories: Calculate Your Healthy Eating Score (http://nutritionfacts.org/video/calculate-your-healthy-eating-score/). It’s cheaper too, see Best Nutrition Bang For Your Buck (http://nutritionfacts.org/2013/11/26/best-nutrition-bang-for-your-buck/).
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at http://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-much-exercise-to-sustain-weight-loss/ and he’ll try to answer it!
Image Credit: Will_Arthur via flickr.
• Subscribe: https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://nutritionfacts.org/donate
• Podcast : https://nutritionfacts.org/audio
• Facebook: www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org
• Books (including the NEW How Not to Diet Cookbook): https://nutritionfacts.org/books
• Shop: https://drgreger.org